“Helping birth and nurture the Missional Church.”
This we achieve by:
- Developing and operating resident style training in various population zones across the United States
- Operating a dynamic relational network comprising innovative pioneering leaders and practitioners in every region that we operate
- Offering ongoing support and consultations to partnering denominations and other para-church agencies on issues relating to pioneering mission in the United States
- Developing resources to help raise awareness of issues relating to missions-to-the-first-world
- Undertaking active research and development in relation to cultural trends, futurology, issues of church and its context, pioneering leadership, and evangelism.